Our anti climb paints and security spikes provide a solution for just about every environment and are effectively used worldwide to provide protection to a wide range of properties. Our wall spikes and fence spikes are used to protect everything from the domestic garden fence to security enclosures and goods depots, as well as Government Embassies, Sea-docks and riverside premises, industrial premises, schools and Stately Homes.
The solutions we offer are some practical ways to "legally protect your property", and deter burglars, vandals and other unwanted intruders.
When times are hard, securing your premises is even more important because crime rates soar! Which is why, a few moments spent considering your perimeter
security, your first line of defence against intruders, is so important!
How to Assess Your Perimeter Security
Take a few moments to consider your perimeter, the various access points and entrances, your wall security and fence security, the downpipes on the outside of your building, your windows and doors and any poles which you may have around your property. Give some thought to possible intrusion and the impact this may have. Here are some basic questions which you should ask yourself.
• Is the property perimeter clearly defined?
• What forms of physical barrier exist around the perimeter (walls, fences, gates etc.)?
• What barriers exist at the various entrance and exit points?
• Are there downpipes or drainpipes on any buildings which might be used to gain access?
• Are there any poles which might be climbed or is there pole mounted equipment that might be targeted by thieves?
• What would be the impact of a perimeter breach and theft of valuables?
Having answered these questions you will be in a good position to define exactly what you need to do to bolster your perimeter security. There are many low cost perimeter security devices available from Insight Security and we are always ready to help with free advice and guidance.